TS302-868M LoRa WAN Temperature Sensor
TS302 is an advanced resistance temperature sensor with a visualized data display. It features extendable connecting lines and a diverse range of detecting probes, including A-class, B-class, and A-class food-grade temperature probes. Moreover, it provides the option for a magnetic contact switch sensor. TS302 prioritizes security and reliability, ensuring traceable data and effortless data exports for seamless integration.
TS302 is designed for measuring a wide range of temperatures in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, TS301 can maintain a long operational life with its embedded batteries. Combined with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
TS302 is widely used for temperature monitoring applications like food processing, cold chain storage of food or medicine, et
- Provide optional three types of high-accuracy PT100 temperature probes and one magnetic contact switch sensor
- IP65 waterproof enclosure with dust plug, suitable for harsh environment
- Support automated temperature monitoring and anti-tamper recording of data in compliance with HACCP, meeting the authenticity requirements of 21 CFR Part 11B electronic record
- Provide simplified PDF data export for easy documentation without complex paperwork Built-in two large-capacity replaceable batteries, ensuring an extended battery life
- Features low-consumption LCD display, enabling intuitive data reading
- Store up to 10,000 historical records locally and supports retransmission to prevent data loss
- Equipped with NFC and Type-C USB for quick and easy configuration
- Function effectively with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Dual-channel Version - 3 Wire Connection for High-precision Detection
- SP11 compatible probe
- SS21 Magnetic Contact Switch
Do you have a question about this product?