WS302-868M - LoRaWAN Sound Level Sensor
Milesight WS302 is a LoRa sound level sensor with an integrated microphone. WS302 can not only measure a wide range of noise levels and send various kinds of noise level values via LoRaWAN® network, but also supports multiple weighting measurements for different application scenarios. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, users can manage all sensor data and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via a webpage or mobile App remotely.
WS302 can be widely used in smart buildings, smart cities, schools, health monitoring, etc.
- Support multiple weighting measurements to suit different scenes: A weighting, C weighting, fast weighting
- Support measuring various kinds of values to judge the sound level accurately: actual value, equivalent continuous value and max value
- Equipped with an LED indicator to indicate threshold alarms
- More than 4 years battery life
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Measuring Range: 30 dBA ~ 120 dBA, 35 dBC ~ 120 dBC
- Measurement Unit: SPL Actual, Lea, Lmax
- Frequency Weighting: A and C Weighting (Software Switchable)
- Time Weighting: Fast Weighting
Do you have a question about this product?