UG67 is a robust 8-channel outdoor LoRaWAN®gateway.Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG67 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG67 has line of sight up to 15 km and IP67 waterproof case, which is ideally suited to smart agriculture, smart metering and many other outdoor applications.
UG67 supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular, but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTI, ChirpStack, etc.) and built-in network server.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP67 waterproof enclosure and industrial design for harsh environment applications
- Wall or pole mounting optional
- PoE or DC supply optional
- Capacitor for sending alarms in case of power failure
- Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/LT2P/PPTP/ DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Industries, ChirpStack, Actility, Everynet, etc.
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easy integration
- Support BACnet/IP to integrate LoRaWAN data to BMS system easily
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool
Do you have a question about this product?