UC100-868M - IOT Controller
UC100 is an IoT controller used for remote control and data acquisition from Modbus RS485 devices via LoRaWAN®networks. It can read up to 16 Modbus RTU devices and support Modbus transparent transmission between server and RS485 devices as a Modbus to LoRaWAN® converter. Besides, UC100supports multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work autonomously even when the network dropped. UC100 is widely used in indoor applications like smart metering, smart cities, building automation, etc.
- Support reading 16 Modbus registers, can connect up to 16 Modbus devices
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Embedded watchdog for device working stability
- Support Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without LoRaWAN® gateway
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Do you have a question about this product?