About the product
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus¬†ASCII/RTU andBACnet¬†MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
4x Universal Inputs (4UI)
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kŒ© accuracy ¬±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kŒ©: measurement resolution for 20kŒ© load 20Œ©@12bit and 1Œ©@16bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250V AC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
- Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation¬†
¬†Do you have a question about this product?
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
- The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
- Isma configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
- Templates for Siemens sensors for Niagara (Generic Tabular) - Ni1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - PTC T1 (Resistance/Voltage) - Pt100 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0¬∞C¬† -¬†¬†¬† Ni100 Ohm at 0¬∞C - Ni100 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 107 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 150 Ohm at 31¬∞C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 2 kOhm at 20¬∞C - NTC 3850 Ohm at 0¬∞C - NTC 500 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 575 Ohm at 20¬∞C - NTC 8250 Ohm at 19¬∞C