About the productThe module has¬†4xTO (Triac Outputs). TO can direct control 24-230 V AC voltage with max. 0,5 A load.Suitable for faster switching and longer lifetime. Can be hand operated.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus¬†ASCII/RTU and¬†BACnet¬†MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following:¬†Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000¬†Compatible,¬†Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP¬†Compatible,¬†Siemens PX range,¬†Cylon Bacnet controllers,¬†Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers,¬†OSS NeOSS building management controller,¬†Priva Blue ID,¬†Distech EC Bos,¬†DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000,¬†Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk,¬†Delta Controls Compatible IO ModulesInputs & Outputs:
4x Triac Outputs (4TO)
- Triac¬†outputs:¬† 0,5 A @ 24 V AC, 0,5 A @ 230 V AC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
- Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation
Do you have a question about this product?
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here