EM300-MCS-868M - Magnetic Contact Switch Sensor
EM300-MCS is a compact magnet switch sensor for detecting open/close status of objects (such as doors or windows)and transmitting alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this power consumption technology, EM300-MCS can work up to 5 years with 4000 mAh battery. Combined with a MilesightLoRaWAN® gateway, users can manage all sensor data and remotely and visually and receive alarms via mobile App.
EM300-MCS also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which has a great use for applications such as home and office automation, factories monitoring, etc.
- High sensitivity with door and window security detection
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for more than 5 years without replacement
- Store locally 3, 000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity: 0% ~ 100% RH
- Detection Distance: 20 ~ 30mm
Do you have a question about this product?