UC300-868M LoRaWAN IoT Controller with Modbus Interface
- 4 digital inputs - can also pulse count
- 2 digital outputs
- Controllable by onboard logic
- Controllable by¬†command from Niagara 4 via MQTT broker and¬† UG65 gateway downlink
6 analogue inputs - 2 x 0-10v, 2 x 4-20mA, 2 x PT100
- RS485 port - Modbus RTU master
- RS232 port
- Easily connect to Niagara¬†BEMSs¬†- using UG65 gateway and Innon API modules
This compact little unit can be used in remote locations where wiring directly back to a BEMS outstation may prove costly and difficult. It can be used for control and monitoring of remote plant using its conventional I/O or Modbus RTU interface.
Do you have a question about this product?